Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a 12 service setting of Noritake China, Roseberry…

I have a 12...

I have a 12 service setting of Noritake China, Roseberry 6241, that was purchased in Japan in 1966 and NEVER USED. What price might I get for the set?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The only thing I know is that I believe it is in MINT CONDITION and, to my knowledge, never been used. I'm not sure what else to tell you except, as said above, the pattern and number (6241).

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not to my knowledge.

3/10/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

A service for 12 plus some serving pieces of Noritake china in the Roseberry pattern, first introduced in

1961 and discontinued in 1975, has a value fo $400 to $550 for the set.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.

Rarewares