Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a small framed picture. Its ink and watercolor by the…

Customer Question
I have a small...

I have a small framed picture. Its ink and watercolor by the artist Frank Frazetta. It's an original he did with his own hand. Along with it is a coa from his museum in Pennsylvania and a photo of him holding it. I'm trying to figure out a price tag for it. Can you help? Thank you!

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Only that if the appraiser has questions. Then I can do my best to answer them so it could be valued properly.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/10/2018
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

Alternately, you can upload them to the free site www.imgur.com and post the link here.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer