Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Now this lovely Cupid bowl, with the crossed arrows on the…

now this lovely Cupid bowl...
now this lovely Cupid bowl, with the crossed arrows on the back. Not my style, but a definitely sentimental keeper
3/10/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a porcelain compote with cupids and reticulated sides in the Meissen or Dresden style

with the mark and model number of a Japanese importer of Meissen and Dresden style porcelain from the 1990's to the present. The value of this piece is $30.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

No way it could be from the 90’s.... I have pictures of myself with it on the coffee table in the early 60’s. And I’m not much for time travel!

That was a typo on my part. 1960's is what I had intended to write.

Rarewares
Haha. Ok. I was feeling a little creeped out!