Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Royal Dover Saucer and cup. I would like to know…

I have a Royal Dover...
I have a Royal Dover Saucer and cup. I would like to know the date of this item and the value.
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

This is a 1950's porcelain cup and saucer made by Royal Dover of England

in a pattern that was not given a formal name consisting of red roses in various stages of bloom

and a small house in the background. None of the patterns by this company had pattern names. The set is valued at $25.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares
Rarewares
Rarewares