Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Value of 1923 Brunswick Madrid cabinet phonograph. It set…

Customer Question
Value of 1923 Brunswick...

Value of 1923 Brunswick Madrid cabinet phonograph

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It set idle for many years as the spring broke and my father didn't;t know how to fix it. I replaced the double spring and barrel. it has 2" water spot on the center lift top from a flower base.Otherwise in very good condition

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Canada Marca Regtrda # 21848--13 Feb1923, Model is Madrid 234725.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/10/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

A 1923 Brunswick phonograph in the Madrid cabinet with

one area of water damage has a current value of $250 to $275 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling on your own are www.loveseat.com (in CA),
Pamono.com, Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), http://www.revueconsignment.com/ (in Ohio),
Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
They do all of the work and you get a check 14 to 45 days after the sale minus their 15% to 25% (negotiable!) commission.
***Please take a moment to click the five stars. Bonuses are also welcome! ***

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.