Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Can anyone tell me where this postage stamp is from, and…

Hello, Can anyone tell me where...
Can anyone tell me where this postage stamp is from, and it's value?
Thank you!
3/10/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Thank you for your question and images. My name isCustomerand I am a verified antiques expert here.

I will look these over for you and will answer once I have compiled research on values. ~Rarewares

NORTH KOREA 1975: A stamp printed in North Korea from the "Campaign against U.S. Imperialism" issue showing a Korean preventing American soldier ramming a border pile, with a value of $12.00.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares
Thank you!!

I look forward to working with you again soon.
To get me again, start a new question and putCustomerOnly as the first words you write.