Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

3/10/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Thank you for the images, I will look these over for you. No marks on their backs?
It will take a bit to research and write back, so I'll be back with you in a few minutes.~Rarewares

Np

These are both German circa 1900 all-bisque jointed dolls attributed

to Limbach of Germany. The term all-bisque refers to the fact that the bodies are all unfired porcelain rather than being part leather bodies or having applied hair wigs like other old dolls.

The value of the boy doll is $30

and the girl with bow is $50 to $65.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares

I look forward to working with you again soon.
To get me again, start a new question and putCustomerOnly as the first words you write.