Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have some demitasse cups and saucer sets that say Late…

I have some demitasse...

I have some demitasse cups and saucer sets that say Late Foley Shelly England on the bottom. They have, what I guess, is a family crest on the cup and on the saucer. I also have some cups that say Tuscan China England and Thompsons Co Oxford. Do you have any idea what they are worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

They are in perfect condition

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Did you receive my photos? What next?
Did you receive my photos?
HELLO

Thank you for the images, I will look these over for you.
It will take a bit to research and write back, so I'll be back with you in a few minutes.~Rarewares

Okay thanks!

The set marked Late Foley Shelley were made by Wileman and Co under the trade name Shelley

in Staffordshire, England between 1910 to 1916 having a value of $15 each set. The value is $60.

The set marked Tuscan was made by RH and SL Plant, Limited under the Tusan China Series name between the years of 1936 to 1940 and sold by Thompson and CO of Oxford. These demitasse cups have a value of $10 each and $5 for the one with a crack.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares

I look forward to working with you again soon.
To get me again, start a new question and putCustomerOnly as the first words you write.
You can also 'favorite' me, that way I should show up as your personal Expert for antiques and appraisals.