Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a vase that I believe is a rindskopf in a metal

Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a vase that I believe is a rindskopf in a metal mount. How do I find out it's worth? Thank you

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The vase is about 10" and is green and pink Aventurine. I do have pictures.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It is art nouveau style and believe it would be about circa 1900.

3/10/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Thank you for the images, I will look these over for you.
It will take a bit to research and write back, so I'll be back with you a little later.~Rarewares

Thank you, ***** *****

This is a circa 1900 Rindskopf of Bohemia

aventurine pulled feather art glass vase in

metal mount featuring laurel wreaths. This vase

has a value of $$600 to $800 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Thank you so much!!! My aunt almost sold it for $5.00. �� Thank you again!

This auction is the best to consign art glass. https://www.ragoarts.com

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares