Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I found these Gold Pokemon cards, I'm putting them in my…

Customer Question
I found these Gold Pokemon...
I found these Gold Pokemon cards, I'm putting them in my garage sale, but my friends said they may be worth a lot
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 1 month ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Ultimately it depends on the condition, quality and if it's a complete set. Could you please tell me do you have a complete set of Gold cards and which ones do you have? If you have a few cards could you tell me which ones you have and if they are in excellent condition? If possible could you post a few photos of the cards for review? To post photos click on the file upload or paperclip button and follow the prompts. Are these just Gold cards in name or are they the 24K gold plated cards? Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Tadpole Pokemon and
Genetic Pokemon
They are the 24 k n are in almost perfect condition, if not perfect condition
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My memory on my phone is too high.
Thank you Tadpole 24k gold plated is 38.00 and Genetic Pokeman 24k is 42.00 both in excellent condition and slight bends or crease deduct 7.50 from stated values. These are collectible and of course at a yard sale to move them you would offer for a lesser price as people like to find bargins. Thank you for letting me know. Have a great weekend and when you have a chance please rate my answer so I may be paid for my work. It does not cost you anything more just strictly how I am paid by the company. I appreciate your time. Thank you again

Hi I wanted to check back and see if you had any other questions on these items? If so please let me know so I may look at them further. If I have helped you completely please rate the stars above so I may be paid for my work Thank you It costs you nothing more strictly how I am paid from the company thank you

LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser