Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

My mom has a very old rifle. it has three with flint lock…

Customer Question
My mom has a...

My mom has a very old rifle. it has three barrels with flint lock looking but it shots bullets. it is in great condition.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

My mom has a very old rifle with 3 barrels. it is in great condition.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Double barrel 16 g. world war 2. kruppscher stahl

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
a world war rifle kruppscher stahl 16 g shotgun with extra barrel under
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
3/10/2018
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 5 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me time to look this up and if possible could post photos of the rifle for review? If you could click on the paperclip or file upload button and follow the prompts. I would like to see the overall rifle and clear close ups of any markings on the rifle. I appreciate your help and look forward to helping you. I shall check back and if I have any questions I will post them here. I see you have asked for a premium service of a phone call when I am in office this evening I will send you that information as well. Thank you
I cant right now it is locked up
Thank you for the reply this is not a problem. I will use the information provided to help you on this. I can also post a picture of the rifle once found to confirm it looks as the one you own. Thank you I appreciate your reply.