Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Carrera marble sculpture 14in. high 45lbs.aprox. of :The…

Customer Question
Carrera marble sculpture 14in...

Carrera marble sculpture 14in. high 45lbs.aprox. of :The Kiss" by rodin. aquired in early 1960's in Italy. Any worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I told U all I know

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a reproduction marble of Rodin's The Kiss

made in the 1950's to 1960's in Italy as an honest

souvenir or museum reproduction having a value of

$140 to $160 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.