Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I would like purchase my aunt's feather weight sewing

Customer Question
I would like...

I would like purchase my aunt's feather weight sewing machine number AF576190 I would like to give her a fair price it's in new condo in with out the original case

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

My aunt had it sense she was 17 she us now 86

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/9/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a 1940 Singer Featherweight sewing machine. In good condition with case a fair price is

$275 to $325.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.