Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a numbers Hargrove painting, where can I get a value…

I have a numbers...

I have a numbers Hargrove painting, where can I get a value on that

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Hargrove "General Store USA" 1983 20' x 24" numbered 206 out of 750 is on the painting

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

In average condition, back has some spots on it. not sure what they are but it does not affect the front. nicely framed

3/9/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Great, I'll work on this and be back in a few minutes.

This is a 1983 limited edition print on canvas of General Store USA by H. Hargrove.

There were 750 of these printed and yours is number 206.

The value of this framed print is $400 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares