Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have two tea sets that were given to my grandmother from…

I have two tea...

I have two tea sets that were given to my grandmother from her grandmother. I need them appraised for insurance purposes for shipping to Ireland

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

They’re golden off white and orange Have no markings in the bottom

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No not really

3/9/2018
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

Alternately, you can upload them to the free site www.imgur.com and post the link here.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

Ok will do
FD6428FB-0CED-4F5D-BBD8...jpegFD6428...jpeg55D5EB9F-BA91-4305-B8A6...jpeg55D5EB...jpeg2A416F76-4CBC-415F-BB3B...jpeg2A416F...jpeg572A8879-065D-4A95-8A26...jpeg572A88...jpeg
Are you going to call me

Received, thanks, ***** ***** am researching now.

***-***-****

what did I pay you for
You are not answering my question
I want my money back
How you say that you are on for an online chat if you don’t answer
This is my stuff
1D1ED53C-AC8E-4F4D-8848...jpeg1D1ED5...jpegC8E65326-C1C6-40A5-954C...jpegC8E653...jpeg6610071D-3406-4354-A779...jpeg661007...jpeg544022C9-3241-41DC-8258...jpeg544022...jpeg6C27A713-95C7-4BAF-8806...jpeg6C27A7...jpeg
How about now

Thank you, ***** ***** not do phone calls. I do not find them at all useful in appraisal. I don't send those pop-ups, but I also can't stop them. Since you'd like a call, I will opt out and another appraiser can pick up, who does calls.

Jennifer

No just give me an idea of what it’s worth
Ok thank you
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please add images of the underside of one of the pieces in the set with the classical figures on the pieces.

~Nora

Nora
Phone call session started