Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a stanley tools bubble level marked No.1193 I'm

Customer Question
I have a stanley...

I have a stanley tools bubble level marked No.1193 I'm interested if it has any value

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Its wood with a metal frame 24 inches long by 2 inches tall and 1 inch wide

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It has to plates that can be removed for adjusting two plates

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/9/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.