Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a native art i would like to sell. One peace. Want to…

Customer Question
I have a native...

I have a native art i would like to sell . One peace . Want to know the value

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It would be better if one ofyour experts called me. My ph no(###) ###-####

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I think it is very old .. Tree bark or a hide . Very fragile

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 4 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a few photos of this piece for review
I tried to send you pix but they would not take them to big. If i could get you to text me i can send them that way. My phone number is (###) ###-####my name is Roy i dont have a computer
Thank you I will send the phone request shortly.

for some reason it wont allow me to send a premium request for a phone call please describe the piece and I will go by the description Thank you

thank you