Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Would appreciate your information and value of my bracelet.

It looks like pink gold...
Would appreciate your information and value of my bracelet. It looks like pink gold and brass. It is hinged to open up to slip on wrist. The small "label" is printed with PT.MAR.21.87.
3/9/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a Victorian era gold-filled (not gold) bypass hinged bangle bracelet.

The patent is for the hinge mechanism given on March 21, 1887, but the bracelet

was more likely made in around 1895. This piece is valued at $125 to $140 based

on recent sales of the same style bracelet, commonly called a bypass bangle.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares
Again, thank you very much for this information.

You are welcome!