Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Purple cup and saucer reads Inarco Japan E-728. Pitcher is…

For Rarewares purple cup and...
For Rarewares purple cup and saucer reads Inarco Japan E-728. Pitcher is unmarked. White/gold leaf cup and saucer Royal Crown 3775 Japan. Trinket box Nikoniko China EW Japan
3/9/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Let me see one group picture of the bottoms.

Perfect. I'll work on these next.

1)A 1960's demitasse cup and saucer in a chintz pattern made by Inarco Japan in shape E-728 having a value of $15. The word chintz refers to an all-over sheet pattern on porcelain. Demitasse means a small cup and saucer used for after dinner espresso.

2) A German hand painted creamer made in 1880 with a violet decoration on the front, exact maker unknown, with a value of $25

3) A 1940 Japanese lustreware trefoil shape demitasse cup and saucer made by Royal Crown of Japan in pattern 3775 with courting couple, valued at $15

4) Chintz decorated porcelain trinket box on four gilt feet made by Nikoniko China EW Japan in the 1960's, valued at $10.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares