Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am attaching Tarkay artworks, one the smallest is a

giclee, another is on canvas...
I am attaching Tarkay artworks, one the smallest is a giclee, another is on canvas etc. I have also taken photos of the backs with information. I would like value and whether the information is good for insurance value and resale value. I hope the attachments make sense. Thanks.
image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage5.jpgimage6.jpgimage6.jpg
3/9/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

1) A print by Itzhak Tarkay titled Sunflowery Afternoon valued at $170 resale and $500 insured value.

2) The serigraphic print by Itzhak Tarkay with four ladies sitting at a table with teapot titled Storytime, valued at $250

and an insured value of $900

3) A serigraph (print) by Itzhak Takay with ladies under umbrellas titled Gulfcoast Breeze #1 valued at $200 or $600 insured.

These were likely purchased on a cruise ship in the 2005-2012 when selling art on cruise lines was popular. I know that a lot of his work was sold in this manner.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

You are right got them on a ship. Appreciate your advice.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares