Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Letters signed st lucy of fatima was is their value. Signed…

Customer Question
Letters signed st lucy...

Letters signed st lucy of fatima was is their value

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Signed correspondence from st lucy of fatima. do they have value? Where can I have them appraised

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Personal requests for prayers between my parent & Lucy & he asked for verification that was her & it was verified

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/9/2018
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 5 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. I have a few questions. Could you post a few photos of the letters for with a close up of the signatures? This would help me in evaluating for values. If they are not possible I can do estimated value by telling the content and subject of the letters. What is the subject of the letters specific prayers? General prayer? I look forward to helping you.