Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I a have a Sterling silver silvermaster 1824 & barton

Customer Question
I a have a...

I a have a Sterling silver silvermaster 1824 reed & barton flatware

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Hard to explain I'm fascinated

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It has a old cadie chemical treated silver and gold jewlers rouge polishing cloth

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/8/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Will you be able to add photos?