Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a bunch of 78rpm records from the 30s and 40s. All of…

I have a bunch...

I have a bunch of 78rpm records from the 30s and 40s. All of the biggest singers of that time. Are they worth anything

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Their is not much else to tell. I do know most of them are first presses.

3/8/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Depending on the recording an condition, these generally sell for an average of $10 - $30 per record.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora