Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have the whole set of The Five Perceptions of Weo Cho. I…

I have the whole...

I have the whole set of The Five Perceptions of Weo Cho. I am looking at The Sense of Hearing. It says that it is 4009 of a limited edition of 19500. What do I have? It is among some items inherited from my father in law.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I do not have paperwork or the original package.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

What is the publisher name of this volume set?

~Nora

CCS,Inc.USA.
No

These are cinnabar plates, correct?

~Nora

Cinnabar yes

Thank you for confirming and for your patience.

This vintage limited edition 5 piece set sells for a high average of $150 - $200 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora