Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

For rarewares only. Same thing. Mom needs a value for the…

For rarewares only. Same thing...
For rarewares only. Same thing. Mom needs a value for the trust. The only shot of the hall tree I have is the one attached. Ignore my brother! Original finish, original silver plate mirror. Hole for umbrella stand, seat, Knick knack shelves, original brass coat hooks. Purchased in Biloxi Mississippi in mid 60s
3/8/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a circa 1870 to 1880 Victor***** ***** tree with spindle back, mirror

umbrella stand, hooks and seat having a value of $1500.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares