Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Value of Hummel figurine. Boy sitting on potty reading

Value of Hummel figurine ...

Value of Hummel figurine

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Boy sitting on potty reading newspaper

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

. .?

3/8/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

You posted the question again and that is a duplicate which is not allowed.

I need for you to add the pictures of the bottom and of the figurine here. Thanks!

This is a Hummel Goebel Latest News #184 figurine

made in West Germany (1950's) with a value of $40 to $45.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me to get five-star feedback for answers.

What is the approximate value of 15 pc Nativitywith Wrooden Manger?

You must first end this hummel question by clicking the stars.

Then start a new question and put For Rareware for a new item, thanks!

Rarewares