Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

2 caraffs probably Danish, 150 to 200 years old. Could send…

Customer Question
2 caraffs probably Danish...

2 caraffs probably Danish, 150 to 200 years old

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Could send you a foto

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Crystal

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/8/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 5 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

i also have two antiques chairs

There are no images showing here.

As well, I would be happy to help with additional items, however you will please need to start a new question thread for each new item. This question thread is for the carafes only.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'request an expert' function and 'favorite' me as your personal expert.

Sincerely,

Nora

got an answer of 34$ . Was that not you. Had problems with the lik.

No that is not the answer.

I would first need to see images of the carafes to provide a value.

~Nora