Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

3/8/2018
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Only two of the photos attached--but I am starting research.

Jennifer

Got it!

This shape is very unusual for the material, more like a whiskey jug. I'm continuing to research.

French brass and copper water jug, probably Normandy, 19th century

Appraised value: $300.00 - $400.00

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

AppraiserJM