Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 4 platters by Nautilus #A 55 N 8. They have a

I have 4 platters...

I have 4 platters by Nautilus #A 55 N 8. They have a gardenia pattern in the center and are otherwise plain. I cannot find them anywhere. Can you help me?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The platters are 11 1/2" x 9" and are oval

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

There is a small "handle" at each end with little scroll works in them

3/8/2018
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me to look these up for current value and post back here. Do you have any photos of these? I would like to see the front and back if possible. You may post them here by clicking on the file upload or paperclip button and follow the prompts. If photos are not possible I will post back my evaluation on values and information. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Hello thank you for the photos I do have them on my end I appreciate your help and am researching these. I will post back upon completion Thank you so much.

Thank you for your patience. The photos did help these are Homer Laughlin china Nautilus #A 55 N 8 platters in the Gardenia pattern. The platters were produced in January of 1955 at the #8 plant in Newell, West Virginia.

platters are 11 1/2" x 9" and are oval with scrolled handles on ends- these have a value of 32.00-38.00 each if in excellent condition.

Thank you and if I may be of further service please let me know as I am always happy to help Have a wonderful weekend ahead.

Thank you, ***** ***** very helpful. Have a great day and God Bless

great I am glad I could be of help on these. When you have a chance please rate the stars above our post as this is the only way i am paid for my work. It does not cost you anything it is strictly how the company pays me for my work. Thank you and have a great weekend.

LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Can you get Just Answer to quit sending notices that you are working on my questions?
I will send them an email. Thank you I don't know why they are I will send them an email now
Thank you