Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

How to get accredited as antique appraisaler?

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 1 month ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. What exactly would you like to know on this? How you go about becoming a certified appraiser? I look forward to helping you.

Hello, the following links will give you more information on becoming a certified antique appraiser:

Career Trend will tell you about becoming an appraiser and gives several links to help you review the career:

https://careertrend.com/how-6685980-certified-antiques-appraiser.html

One of the organizations that offer the courses of study needed:

https://www.appraisersassociation.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Page.ViewPage&pageId=757

More information on courses:

https://www.isa-appraisers.org/education

Hi I wanted to check and see if I may be of further help on these or if all your questions were answered. Please let me know also, when you have a chance please rate the stars above our post here so I may be paid for my work.It does not cost you anything it is strictly how I get paid from the company. Thank you I will watch if you post further questions here also Have a good week ahead.

LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser