Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Just looking to see if this old Koken barber chair I've

Just looking to see...

Just looking to see if this old Koken barber chair I've acquired is worth anything and what the age is on it. I'm thinking 70's

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Too bad I can't upload a pic. There is a barcode on it

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Just looked I don't think it's a Koken bar code lol

3/7/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Texting is fine thanks.

Thank you for the images and for your patience.

Your vintage 1970s Koken Barber chair has a high value of $400 - $600 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora
Thank you very much for your time!

You are very welcome and thank you for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'request an expert' function and 'favorite' me as your personal expert.

Sincerely,

Nora