Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a surveyors watch with a compass and a small level in…

Customer Question
I have a surveyors...

I have a surveyors watch with a compass and a small level in the center of it. I would like to know if there is any value to it

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It has craftsman on the front By Relic Japan and number ZM10046

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I think it could be attached to a belt for quick reach and the level still works and it also has north,south,east and west on it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/7/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 5 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Will have to do that when I have some help.

No rush, take your time. ~Nora

Sorry can't do that right now. Will check back later.

No problem, there is not a time limit here. I can wait as long as needed for photos. ~Nora