Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Cup and saucer. I gave our granddaughter a tea party for her…

For Rarewares only Cup and saucer...
For Rarewares only
Cup and saucer. I gave our granddaughter a tea party for her 18 th birthday and came across several cups and saucers. Purchased some pretty cheap and some were given to me. I thought I would give as party gifts, but, we have several granddaughters so decided to keep and let them choose a set. It'll be 3 years before next one
image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage4.jpg
3/7/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This cup and saucer is from the Christian Seltmann Porcelain Factory

in Bavaria, Germany. They made china from 1901 to 1955 before merging

with Kronester Porcelain Factory. The mark of WEST Germany indicates

a date of 1950 to 1970. This is on the Vienna blank with a decoration of Dresden

sprays but it is a pattern that is not named. The value of this cup and saucer is

$30.

Rarewares