Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

3/7/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 4 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

I cannot make this out, it looks like an F to me not a T, does that look like a little rabbit as a hallmark?

It's a TH and then maybe a dash and 177, so I think I have it from here. Thank you!

Hello

The T is for Taxco Mexico the H is for a Silver Smith that used the letter H for their name, there is nothing that matches Mexican Silver Makers with the Initials they used. This would have been made after 1979.

Do you want a value for this?

Glenda

Hey I found a Mexico Silver Smith with H, his name is***** , this could be his.

The ring is valued at $125.00-130.00.

Glenda