Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I recently got a 1984 Art co litho published by Impress

I recently got a...

I recently got a 1984 Donald Art co litho published by Impress Graphics. It is titled "International Flavor" featuring A bottle of Coca-Cola, hamburger, fries, watermelon, ice cream sundae and hot dog I think the artist is Oscar ??? . I would like to know the artists name and the value of the print Thank you Mary Roman

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't think so - it looks modern and I was shocked when I took it out of the frame and saw 1984

3/7/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Is there anything else I can send?

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your patience.

The signature is graphic commercial artist Oscar Tejeda.

This is a vintage 1984 color lithograph decorative graphic poster by Donald Art Co and Impress Graphics, high value is $50 - $100.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'request an expert' function and 'favorite' me as your personal expert.

Sincerely,

Nora