Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Can you identify this crystal stem? And value please. It…

Can you identify this crystal...
Can you identify this crystal stem? And value please. It measures 7-1/4" in height. Thanks.
3/7/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Thank you for requesting me. No etching on the bottom, right?

Like a light Waterford mark on the foot when held to the light?

How many of these do you have?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There is no etching on the stem or the foot when held to the light. I have four of these.

Can I see where the bowl meets the stem? I am not able to see that in this photo.

Squat down to eye level with the table when you photograph the glass and be sure the light from the window is behind you. Thanks!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will get that for you in about 30 minutes or so. Not available at the moment.

Sure, I understand.

That helped so much, thank you.

This is a set of four Cristal D'Arques (Durand) wine glasses

in the Diamant pattern produced from 1965 to 2008; the design

having a diamond and fan pattern on a paneled stem. These are valued at

$10 each.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Awesome! Thank you :)
Rarewares
Rarewares