Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Can you give me any history/value of the attached plant

For Rarewares Only. Can you...
For Rarewares Only. Can you give me any history/value of the attached plant stand?
3/7/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Thank you for requesting me.

Let me know the size, it is hard to understand the scale from this one photo. It looks like a miniature piece but I know it is not. Did you repaint this piece?

It has been repainted. It is not a miniature. It is approximately 22" tall and 19" wide.

This is a circa 1910 heart-shaped iron plant stand with leaves

and three reticulated baskets set at different levels each decorated in a flourish and greek key design

with open slat bottoms. The value of this piece is $125 to $150 resale.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares