Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have Reva Schick original dolls by Middleton and need to…

I have Reva Schick...

I have Reva Schick original dolls by Lee Middleton and need to know the value.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Crystal Blue 435 of 450

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Still in box birthday 1/12/06

3/7/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

can't download picture

Let's do this instead, does she look like this photo?

If so, this doll in box with papers has a value of $200 to $240 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares
can't download picture
yes.

I really appreciate the good feedback.
I look forward to working with you again soon.
You can request me but requests only last 3 minutes.
To get me again, start a new question and put "ForCustomerOnly" as the first words you write.

You can also 'favorite' me, that way I should show up as your personal Expert for antiques and appraisals.

Thank you

You are welcome. Have a wonderful day!