Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I’m wondering if I can send a picture and u can tell me if…

I’m wondering if I...

I’m wondering if I can send a picture and u can tell me if it’s worth anything!

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

A tea set very old. Winterling Finest Bavarian China made in Germany #125

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I have the tea pot, sugar and creamer and Four cups and saucers.

3/7/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

You are doing something right, I got two of the same photo of the mark on the saucer.

Oh, ok, I’ll try to send the teaser pic! Thanks
Teaset
Did u get the teas set pic?

Hmm, no it is not here.

Can’t make the tea set send. I give up��. I’ll try again later. Thank you.
Not quite. I already packed it up as I’m moving so I’ll wait til my daughter comes by and she can do this for me. Thank you very much.

Sure, I understand.

My daughter took the whole teas set with her and said she’ll have it appraised while she’s in DC. Thank you.

Great, I'm glad she will help you in this way.

I hope to work with you again soon.

Rarewares