Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have bought and antique Grand Piano dated around 1815. It…

Customer Question
I have bought and...

I have bought and antique Grand Piano dated around 1815. It was built in New York and the original family had it brought to their house years ago. It is made of Rosewood and has the original stool and pedals and keys. It has not been restored.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I have and original painting by Hedley Filton and signed.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
I have a 13 star flag that is old and has the first 13 colonies stars on it. Good shape.
ok. Thank you.
ok
3/7/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 4 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Please send images

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images, Be sure to be signed into Google Chrome in order for this link to work, if not signed into Google Chrome, then you have to copy and paste the link in your browser.
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.