Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a service for 12 set of coalport elite gold bone

Customer Question
Hello, I have...

Hello, I have a service for 12 set of coalport elite gold bone china that I would like to sell, can you advise the best possibility for selling this?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Most of it is in orginal wrapper, never used. I do not want to sell only 1 or 2 pieces. need to sell the whole set.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I do not know.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
2/24/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 4 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

please cancel this. You require too much. I will notify my credit card company not to accept the charge of $38. You did not provide an answer as you said you would for the $5. deposit. Therefore the entire contract is cancelled.
Peggy Jones
please see my email reply. end of this conversation.
Peggy Jones

Hello Peggy,

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

Sincerely,

Nora