Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We have a signed warhol brooklybn bridge poster do u have…

We have a signed...

We have a signed andy warhol brooklybn bridge poster do u have any idea how much ot would be valude at? I saw a few of the exact one at 1700-3000

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is of the brooklyn bridge a number if pictures and has his signature on the side andy warhol

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

IMG_2588.JPG

2/21/2018
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. I've been an appraiser for 29 years, and am the president of the Association of Online Appraisers.

Your picture did not post. Here's some help for you:

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".

2. Double click the image you want to upload.

3. Click "Start Upload".

4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to *****@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

I just sent some pictures did you receive them?
I am rating you zero this is poorly managed
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Thank you for your patience.

Your 1983 commemorative Brooklyn Bridge poster by Andy Warhol that is hand signed/autographed by the artist can sell for up to $3500 on today's auction market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Hoe does a person sell such an item? Where do I sell it? Thank you

I recommend contacting Chisholm-Larsson, they are top poster dealers. Here is a link to their site for you:

https://www.chisholm-poster.com/

Though it may sound cliche, the best platform for you to sell these is on Ebay. It is where the most potential buyers would first go to search for such items.

You can also try listing on Craigslist, through a for sale forum group on Facebook or a local consignment shop.

~Nora

Nora

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'request an expert' function and 'favorite' me as your personal expert.

Sincerely,

Nora

Thank you Nora! Nice talking to you and yhsnk you for your advice

You are very welcome! ~Nora