Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have these two prints pictures done by Howell. My main…

I have these two prints...
I have these two prints pictures done by Frank Howell. My main question is that it appears to me that one of them is personally signed by him, which makes this more valuable. The name of this print is April Wind. I have searched for so long and can find nothing of this picture or title. Can you help me. I also have few more items to speak with you about.Thank you
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
2/18/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello Again

Just a reminder, it is best to put " For Glenda " the request runs out in just a few minutes.

Yes, the one signed by him would be more value then those that are not hand signed by him. What size are these prints?

Please note the pictures that have the print company info. Print measures 10 X 7

Hello

I found the sizes,

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.
The Frank Howell lithographs Signed by him, have an estimated value on the current market for an average of $700.00-775.00, the Lithographs that are not signed by him, are -$400.00-450.00
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Am I correct in assuming that Lithographs are always numbered. There is no number on this. I believe that this is just a print. Does it still have the same value that you quoted me?Thanks
Do I rate you after each item. If so, how do I continue on with my next item

Hello

No, not always. Some do not number them in order to not put a limit on how many they can run. Like some do limited runs of a print and will number them.

You rate each question yes. Once rated then you can ask a new question. I did respond to you on the other question you had out there saying you have more items, if you want to put something on that one it will be ok.

It works better to keep from getting mixed up, to ask a question then when I answer it rate that one then ask a new one.

Be sure to send a new one with the beginning " For Glenda "

Hello

Hello

Are you not seeing my responses?

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Thank you for the rating, glad to see you found the answer.

When you send another item just be sure to put " For Glenda "

Glenda