Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Waterbury Black Mantel clock that was my

Customer Question
I have a Waterbury...

I have a Waterbury Black Mantel clock that was my great-grandmother's. It has a date on the inside that's Sept 13, 1989. It is in working order, only a couple of small marks and I'm wondering what it's worth and the best place to sell it. There is also a cuckoo clock and a Sessions mantel clock - none of which we have room for, so sale seems the only way to go. Can you help?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Can I send a photo?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
2/16/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora