Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a print / painting by A.C. Redwood and on cardboard…

I have a print...

I have a print / painting by A.C. Redwood and on cardboard matting there is three x's in pencil on bottom right and on painting there is #3 on top left corner upside down. Also artists last name signature the e in Redwood is upside down

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Painting is A "call in Arizona

1/23/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

some photos
IMG_0840.JPGIMG_0840.JPGIMG_0841.JPGIMG_0841.JPGIMG_0842.JPGIMG_0842.JPGIMG_0843.JPGIMG_0843.JPGIMG_E0844.JPGIMG_E0844.JPG
no phone calls please just info if you can

Thank you for the images, I will look these over for you.

It will take a bit to research and write back, so I'll be back with you a little later.~Rarewares

I have original framework also

This is a 20th-century color lithographic print of A Call-In Arizona by artist AC Redwood. The original was a watercolor illustration done in 1895. This image has been reproduced in open edition for home decor

since the early 1900's. The piece you have was printed using offset lithography (look closely and you will see a series of tiny dots that make up the image). This piece has a value of $30 framed.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

thankyou

To end this one, please click the stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares