Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

1/23/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

This is a 200BC - 500AD Pre-Colombian clay Nayarit figure.

On today's market, this could sell for $200 - $400.

Though it may sound cliche, the best platform for you to sell these is on Ebay. It is where the most potential buyers would first go to search for such items. You can also try listing on Craigslist, through a for sale forum group on Facebook or a local consignment shop. I do not recommend selling direct to a dealer, as a dealer will offer 10% - 30% of the lowest perceived value.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
nobody called

I have tried to contact admin as there is missing information.

~Nora

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I still havnt goit a call. They charged my card already. How can you tell ifc it's fake or not? I got this from Gto Mexico

The call option had expired. I will send a note to admin regarding this for you.

To determine authenticity, this would really need to be examined in person and tested, which is cost prohibitive given the value.

~Nora

Nora
Nora