Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I want to know what a:WALLACE exercise package containing…

I want to know...

I want to know what a:WALLACE exercise package containing records I believe are 78 speed and the box that they are in has an original date of 214-24; the name is ***** ***** for 2018.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I bought a old home back in Clendenin, West Va. back in the 1986-87 sold in 1995, moved to W. Melbourne, Fl. at this address since, and this must of been in left over from the move into Clendenin in 86-87, That is about all I know!

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't think so?

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/22/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

This is a 1920-1921 set of six exercise records in a fitness set made by Wallace Records. It was a mail order set

that advertised 'lose weight to music'. The set with all records in good condition and the literature has a current value of $20 to $30 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

I answered above, I'll add it again here in case you missed it.

to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Phone call session started