Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Im looking for an antique valuation in perth wa. I have an…

Hi Im looking for...

Hi Im looking for an antique valuation in perth wa. I have an antique bottle from spain Id like appraised please

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Looking for an antique appraiser in perth wa please

1/22/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok thankyou

Certainly

Thank you for your patience.

The bottle you have was produced by Blankenheym & Nolet which is a gin distillery that was founded in Schiedem, Holland in 1691. Your antique bottle has a high value of $150 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thankyou

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Nora, Ive just check my account and not only has $5.00 been taken out which I agreed to, but and extra $62.00 that I didn't know about and didn't agree to was withdrawn. my account is now in arrears because of this, why wasn't it mentioned? if I had known I would not have agreed to do this.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Nora
Nora