Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Royal Doulton miniture vase. At the under side has…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Royal Doulton miniture vase. At the under side has the Royal Doulton logo and Ray380. Is this item of any value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The picture on the vase is based on a country side sunset with a young girl holding a basken.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Height of the vase is 1.4cm with gold painted handles.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/20/2018
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you. Thoughtful responses take time. I am studying your question and will return shortly.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of the item.

Please send a photo of the marks and/or words on the bottom.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Please do not try to use the site email method of sending photos without specific instructions from me.

Kind regards,
Doris

You have submitted multiple questions about this same items. I have reported the other two as duplicates so you will not be charged three times for the same item. Can you send the requested photos?