Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have my great grandmothers tea set stamped Wellington

Customer Question
china J .H.C &Co Langton...
I have my great grandmothers tea set stamped Wellington china J .H.C &Co Langton England . There are 8tea plates and 8cups and saucers .They are bone china and my Grandfather said he had them made for his mother in law . My Grandfather came from Bovey Tracy and loved in Plymouth . I am unable to find the pattern on any web sites .
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/19/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora